The privacy of our visitors to Northstar Motor Group is important to us.
We recognize that privacy of your personal information is important. Here is the information on what types of personal information we receive and collect when you use and visit nsmg.com.au, and how we safeguard your information. We never sell your personal information to third parties.
All of us at Northstar Motor Group are committed to providing you with peace of mind in protecting your privacy. We are bound by the Commonwealth Privacy act 1998, which sets out a set of principles concerning the protection of your personal information.
Your Personal Information
Personal information held by Northstar Motor Group may include:
- Your name
- Telephone number (s)
- Mobile phone number
- Email address
- Web site address
How we collect personal information
Northstar Motor Group collects personal information in a number of ways, including:
- Directly from you via business cards, details provided in correspondence, over the telephone or when submitted by a form on one of our web sites;
- From third parties such as our related companies;
- Your representatives.
How we use your personal information
Your personal information may be used to:
- Verify your identity;
- Assist you with our products and services;
- Provide or improve our service delivery through a range if media;
- Administer and manage our services provided to you including charging, billing and collection of debts;
- Inform you of way the products and services provided to you are improved;
- Receive payments;
- Research and develop our products and services;
- Improve our understanding of your business to provide you with better products and services;
- Maintain and improve our business systems for improved services and product delivery.
When we disclose personal information
In order to deliver the products and services you require, Northstar Motor Group may disclose your personal information to organisations outside Northstar Motor Group. These organisations carry our our:
- Delivery activities
- Billing and debt collection;
We may also disclose your personal information to:
- Your authorised representatives, accountants or legal advisors when requested by you to do so;
- Our professional advisors, including our lawyers, accountants and auditors;
- Government or regulatory organisations as required or authorised by law.
Northstar Motor Group takes all reasonable precautions to ensure the personal information we collect, sue and disclose is accurate, complete and up to date. However, the accuracy of the information we hold depends to a large extent on the information you provide.
We recommend that you:
- Let us know if there are any errors in your personal information; and
- Keep us up to date with changes to personal information such as your address, telephone numbers and email addresses.
You have the right to access your personal information. If you would like to do so please let us know. You may be required to provide proof of identity and/or out your request in writing for security reasons. We reserve the right to charge a fee for repetitive requests for and providing access to your information.